Our website address is: https://sequimpicklers.net.
Personal identification information
We will collect personal identification information from Members only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Information collected may include personal data such as name, email address, personal account preferences and data concerning health. Members can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from becoming a Club member or engaging in certain Club related activities.
How we use collected information
The Club may collect and use Member’s personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve Member’s overall experience.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your member requests and input more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience ie. for club ratings and league stats and for communicating with other club members using a club contact list.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Members as a group use the Club and resources provided.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use Member email addresses to send Members information and updates pertaining to club functions. Member email addresses may also be used to respond to member inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- We may use contact information and data concerning health to ensure appropriate response in the event of a medical emergency while participating with the Club.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Member personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
By default WordPress does not collect any analytics data.
Your acceptance of these terms
Our contact information – Sequim Picklers, PO Box 3441, Sequim, WA 98382. Sequimpicklers@gmail.com.